- Legal Help
- The Court System in Tennessee
- Understand Important Legal Terms
- How to Find a Lawyer
- Representing Yourself in Court
- Court Forms You May Need
- Find Resources in Your County
- Find Information on Many Topics
- Alternatives to Court
- Email an Attorney
- Legal Clinics in Tennessee
Home » Volunteer Info
If you can provide services or information, legal or otherwise, to those who cannot afford an attorney or cannot afford to pay the full cost of an attorney’s services, you can find information here on how you can help.
Important! This website gives you information about the law and resources - not legal advice. Because each case is different, it's best to talk to a lawyer about your problem.