- Legal Help
- The Court System in Tennessee
- Understand Important Legal Terms
- How to Find a Lawyer
- Representing Yourself in Court
- Court Forms You May Need
- Find Resources in Your County
- Find Information on Many Topics
- Alternatives to Court
- Email an Attorney
- Legal Clinics in Tennessee
Email an Attorney - OnlineTNJustice.org
No money for a lawyer?
Do you need help with a legal issue?
OnlineTNJustice.org is a new website where you can ask a lawyer for help with a legal issue. It is fast and easy. All you need is a computer. You sign up. Then, you sign in to ask a lawyer your question. The lawyer will reply to you on the website. There is no cost. This is a FREE service for people who cannot afford a lawyer. If you do not have a computer, you can go to a public library and use one for free.